Forces along a line can combine by addition.
- 1.11 describe the effects of forces between bodies such as changes in speed, shape or direction
- 1.12 identify different types of force such as gravitational or electrostatic
- 1.14 understand that force is a vector quantity
- 1.16 know that friction is a force that opposes motion
- 1.17 know and use the relationship between unbalanced force, mass and acceleration : F = M x A
- 1.21 describe the forces acting on falling objects (explain why falling objects reach a terminal…